AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software that supports backing up files and folders, hard drives, as well as the system partition. The program interface is most likely the easiest I have used in a backup app even though I would consider AOMEI Backupper pretty advanced. The types of backup supported, and what on your pc can be chosen for backup and where it could be supported up to, are the most important aspects to consider when choosing a backup software application. Full backup, incremental backup, and differential backup are encouraged in AOMEI Backupper.
AOMEI Backupper is able to backup individual partitions, specific documents, and folders, or a whole hard drive. A backup is made as an AFI file and can be saved into a local drive, network folder, or outside drive. If you are performing a partition or disk clone as a substitute for a regular backup, the only destinations accessible, naturally, are just another partition or hard drive.
More About AOMEI Backupper
● You are able to exclude custom subfolders and file types from a backup using wildcards
● A backup can be encrypted and password protected
● You are able to quickly exclude concealed files, subfolders, and/or system files from being included in a backup
● Managing backup tasks is simple because you may view jobs created today, this week, or another custom date
● After developing a partition or hard disk backup, you may choose to copy only the real data or make an exact backup by including unused sectors as well
● It's simple to run a complete, differential, or incremental backup to an existing job in only a couple clicks
● Backups may be restored with ease since you can plainly see the date and backup procedure used before starting a reestablish
● AOMEI Backupper is able to restore specific files or an entire backup to any place, including the original folder
● Scheduling backups work with any backup procedure and origin, even for your machine partition
● Email alerts are supported, which means you can obtain an email after a backup has finished successfully and/or when it fails, which includes information about when the backup started and ceased, the path of the backup, and any error messages
● A backup can be scheduled to run daily, weekly, monthly, or even on daily periods
● A system image backup could be restored to a different computer with different hardware. Read more about this procedure at AOMEI's site
● Backups created with AOMEI Backupper can optionally be compressed with a normal or Higher compression degree
● Can automatically restart, hibernate, or shutdown after a backup task has completed
● Supports command line cloning and restoring
● Comments can be added to copies to provide more information about what's included or what the backup is currently employed for
● A backup could be broken into smaller pieces for easier storage using a custom size or a predetermined one, such as 700 MB for a CD or 4 GB to get a DVD
● A bootable disk can be created to use AOMEI Backupper for restoring a backup or cloning a partition/hard driveway without booting up into Windows
● Whilst operating a backup, if AOMEI Backupper finds that the destination doesn't have enough disk space to hold the files, It Is Going to prompt you to clean up the drive and then continue with the backup A Disk bootable disk enables you to restore data from a backup and clone partition/disks to other drives, though backing up a partition, diskdrive, or system drive is not allowed
● Free download AOMEI Backupper: https://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/BackupperFull.exe
AOMEI Backupper must definitely be a competition when choosing a fantastic server backup program. The interface is easy to utilize for anyone and it is packed full of amazing features. I enjoy how simple it is to use. I didn't run across any configurations or features that left me wondering exactly what it did or how to utilize it. I also like you could prepare the system partition to be backed up on a schedule.